Organized by UKFIET and convening under the theme "Learning and teaching for sustainable development: Curriculum, cognition and context", this conference provides a pro-active forum for universities, non-governmental organizations, consultancy groups and professional associations to share ideas, knowledge and expertise.
The sub-themes for the conference are:
- Beyond literacy and numeracy: rethinking the curriculum
- Pedagogies for sustainable development
- Enabling teachers
- Developing capabilities for sustainable livelihoods
- Assessing teaching and learning for sustainable development
- Inclusive education for sustainable development